Keep out of the reach of children
Read label before use
Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled. May be harmful in contact with skin. Causes severe skill burns and eye damage. May cause respiratory irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Prevention: Keep container tightly closed. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours /spray. Wash thoroughly after handing. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
Response: IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Get emergency medical help immediately. IF on SKIN: Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Immediately rinse with water for several minutes. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Get emergency medical help immediately. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Get emergency medical help immediately. IF IN EYES: Immediately rinse with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Get emergency medical help immediately. Get emergency medical help if you feel unwell. Specific treatment is urgent (see supplemental first aid instructions on the safety data sheet). Collect spillage.
Storage: Keep container tightly closed. Store locked up.
Disposal: Dispose of contents/container to in accordance with national regulations.
Refer to safety data sheet